For Oculus setup, go here.
1. Pre-Installation Checklist
- Install the latest drivers from NVIDIA
- Enable SteamVR in the Steam desktop client.
2. Disable Steam Desktop Theater as it conflicts with Swift. In Steam, go to Steam settings and uncheck the Desktop Theater box in "The Steam Overlay" section.
3. Make sure the main devices are green lit and are running and recognized.
4. Launch Swift. Choose game, Enable Swift, choose your Setting and hit "Run".
Swift should sync with Steam, if it doesn't or you want to add a non-Steam game, click on "Add" and find the .exe. Steam games are typically found in the Steam folders: Applications-->SteamApp-->common folder.
5. Use the hotkeys to adjust settings in game. For example, toggle between cinema and first person modes by pressing CTRL+SHFT+SPACEBAR.
Some games start "too big"--resize with CTRL+SHFT+ -.
6. Enjoy mane of the games supported by Swift, including Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Dirt Rally, Dirt 3, Talos Principle, Max Payne 3, Half Life 2, Borderlands 2, Dota 2 (add -dx11 to cmdline in Steam), Antichamber, Metro Last Light, Sanctum 2, Portal 2, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Serious Sam 3 just to name a few.
Need more help? Go to our FAQ
or send us a message below.